Ben & Sam have been training and studying Strength & Conditioning from a very young age .
Ben a multi sport athlete played AAA hockey for the Ottawa Valley Midget Titans as well as baseball for the Ottawa Cheifs U18AAA .
A little league highlite was winning the senior provincial baseball Championship and qualifying for the Canadian Championships.
Ben also played Collegiate Summer baseball for the Capital City Reds .
The Reds travelled regularly to the USA and played many games vs NCAA filled teams including the World Series Collegiate games in Toledo Ohio.
Ben has been an instructor at several Capital Conquest convention training martial artists from around the world.
Ben has been training elite baseball,footbal and hockey players and teams for several years .
Ben has taken course /seminar from the best strength coach in MLB Eric Cressy and has travelled to his Boston facility to do so.
Ben has taken the Sport science of applied nutrition course .
Ben continues to study and learn on a regular basis while getting practical training everyday .
Sam has won several championships at the minor hockey level and 1 at the JrA level .
Sam has also won a field Lacrosse city Championship and qualified for OFSA .He currently has committed to the hockey program at VIU where he studies kinesiology .
Sam has done an internship and has been trained by one of the best NHL strength coaches Ben Prentiss at his Connecticutt facility.
Sam has been training elite hockey , baseball , Football players and teams for several years.
Sam is a certified National Sport Performance Coach .
Sam has taken the sport science applied nutrition course.
Sam continues to study and learn as he is currently employed at one of the top strength performance gyms in BC.
- Greg currently trains people form around the world and as official strength & conditioning Coach to the World Kobudo Federation he has been able to teach in Greece , Belgium and in the U.S.A .
- Greg has been training professional hockey players for over 10 years. In addition has over 10 years of martial arts training including traditional jiu- jitsu, brazilian jiujitsu, kickboxing , muay thai kickboxing and mixed martial arts. Greg has been involved in the fitness game for over 35yrs. and started training at the age of 15 at the 1st Nautilus Health Club in Ottawa , training along side of a then 15 year old Steve Yzerman.
- Being a high level multi sport athlete in Hockey, Baseball and Football required learning many different work out programs. Being a member at the OAC for 20yrs Greg learned from some of the best in the business.
- Gaining valuable knowledge over the years Greg has trained with NFL & CFL players, MLB player, Olympic Bobsled team members, Canadian team Rugby players, Jr A and NHL players as well as Olympic power lifters and competitive body builders. Fitness has been a big part of his life and training his first pro athlete Mark Teevens (OHL Petes all time assist leader) (Pittsburgh Penguin draft pick) at 18 yrs old was a vision of what was to come.
- Greg s involvement with World renowned Jean-Yves Therieault and Hanshi John Therien taught him the how to be a better coach and teacher by breaking things down to one step at a time methods. He will also be studying under the Worlds best Strength coach guru Charles Poliquin who is a long time friend of both Jean-Yves and Hanshi.
- He also has worked closely for years with Paul and Lucas Lawson known as the best in the power skating business(NHL and Jr.A skating coaches) and has learned invaluable knowledge on how off ice training can directly improve on ice skating.
- Seminar/course Making Movement Better and Sport Performance/Seminar/course with Eric Cressy. Eric is considered one of the best strength trainers for Major League Baseball players and is an expert at injury recovery and prevention.
- Internship with NHL s best strength coach Ben Prentiss who trains NHL stars such as Martin St.Louis , Max Pacioretty,James Van Riemsdyk, Brad Richards, Jonathan Quick, Nathan Gerbe to name a few.
- Technique instruction from Olympic and Power Lifting expert Eric Gagnon.
- Greg has taken the Sports and Nutrition Institute instructors course (SNI).
- Complex Core - Core Stabilisation in Training and Therapy course. Conducted by Roman Jahoda & Patrick Berieault.
- In the early years of his training Greg was fortunate to learn lifting technique and training programs from Dave Ablack also one of North Americas best strength Coaches. Greg hopes to reconnect with him to do an internship at his Toronto facility.
NHL er ZENON KONOPKA & AHL MVP COREY LOCKE , both elite professional athletes with tremendous knowledge on Strength and Conditioning.
Some more credentials Include:
- Strength & Conditioning to many Pro Hockey , Jr A , OHL ,NCAA , AAA players Pro & NCAA Baseball players
- Kanata Lasers JrA Strength Coach
- Kanata Lasers U18AAA Strength Coach
- Nepean Raiders U 18AAA strength Coach
- Ottawa jr 67s AAA strength Coach
- Capital City Reds U22 baseball Strength Coach
- Ottawa Chiefs AAA Baseball strength coach
- Director of the Zenon Konopka Hockey Academy.
- Knowledge gained from Zenon Konopkas various training with the Ducks, Blue Jackets, Lightning , Islanders and Senators.
- Strength and Conditioning instructor for MTL. Canadiens Technical Skating coaches Lucas and Paul Lawson Pro Skaters and ProShooters camps.
- Barrett skills Hockey camp off-ice instructor.
- Has worked with Gloucester Rangers, Ottawa Sting and Eastern Ontario Cobras teams of all ages girls hockey and ringette teams up to ages 16.
- Summer off season Hockey program for ages 9yrs old and up to Jr. NCAA & PRO Players.
- Franco Cite high school and intermediate school strength and conditioning instructor.
- Training both women and men competitive Jiu-Jitsu, kick boxer & MMA fighters.
- Training Top level football and baseball players.
- Capital Conquest Martial Arts Convention Strength and Conditioning Instructor.
- Strength and Conditioning instructor - Ottawa Icemen AAA hockey